Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (16)


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My 1st Teaser
I glance down at the girl again and anxiously bite my lip, drawing blood. Big mistake. The Darkling boy's head snaps up, his nostrils flaring, and the air around us sparks with static. His gaze is like a thrilling darkness sliding over my body, cold like winter's frost, leaving a trail of goose pimples where his eyes have touched me.

The Sight.
- ARC → Page 8, Black City by Elizabeth Richards

Black City (Black City Chronicles, #1)I started this one two nights ago and by page two, I was hooked! I kept wondering what was going to happen next and I was just...a whole lot of shocked, lol! I didn't get very far but this quote is the first time that Natalie and Ash meet and...omgomgomgomgomg!

And that quote - pure beauty! I loooooove the line that I italicized! Just reading through that gave me shivers! Woot, it was damn sexxxxy, lol!

If school wasn't in the freakin' way, I would flip and flip and flip through this in a quickness! I'm dying to know what happens next!

So, what do you guys think?! Well, if you guys have a Teaser Tuesday, link me below and I'll come check out what you guys have to tease me with, bwahahah!

Happy Tuesday my lovely BOB-ers!  HAHAHAHA, Books over Boys-ers. That is so weird...but whatever, it works!

11 comments:

  1. Great tease! I can't wait for this book! :)
    Here's mine! It's from Everneath!
    http://papercutsya.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-32012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great teaser! This book sounds like it's going to be super amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book really sounds amazing!! Cant wait to read it!! Great Teaser Momo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't freaking wait 4 this one
    here'z mine

    http://www.roroisreading.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh holy crap!!!!!!! i think ill go preorder this book now cuz ($&94i need it!!!! DAMN GOOD TEASE!
    Tara's Tease

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOO!!!! I LOVE IT!! I just got this in today and now I'm even more excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good. Here is my TT: http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo nice one Momo! Want to read this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not heard of this one, but your teaser has me rushing to add it to my TBR list.

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Teaser! I love the description, it really paints a clear picture in you head about what the character is feeling. Just one thing - 'goose pimples'? I really hate it when people call them that! 'Bumps' sounds way less disgusting! xD

    Wanna check out my Teaser?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p