Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 1, 2013

Cover Reveal: In the Air by Crystal Serowka


Title: In the Air (The City, #1)
Author: Crystal Serowka
Publisher: Self-published
Release date: April 7, 2013
Cover designer: Angie Fields

It all began on a New York City sidewalk. It was so surreal. Juilliard, the enormous brick building that held my dreams and the possibilities of my future. I was prepared for the challenges ahead. What I didn’t expect was to lose my focus the second I met him. Living the dance was no longer the only important thing in my life.

The City opened my eyes, but he transformed me.

Two dancers. One big city. He was determined to make a new start. She was ready to make it in the ballet world. Neither expected love to play a part in achieving their dreams or that it could be so destructive. Samson and Natalia took the leap anyway, not worrying about the fall.

About the author:

Crystal SerowkaCrystal Serowka is my name and I love nothing more than to go into my world where everything is free, cupcakes don't make you fat, and people dance in the streets like 500 Days of Summer.

Connect with Crystal Serowka: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads







3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a beautiful cover! I'll have to be on the lookout for this release :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cover!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is s aesthetically pleasing, and just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p