Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Mar 16, 2013

Momo's Playlist (9): Anymore of This


Two nights ago was what I (as well as the whole fandom, probably, lol) like to call, #TVDThursday. I watch this show like... religiously and look forward to it every week; I've hardly missed an episode by choice, haha. ;p

This show (along with Grey's Anatomy and One Tree Hill) features some of the best music/artists ever. Seriously. After every episode, every week, I stalk @cmollere's Twitter account like a... crazy stalker, pretty much (i mean, i've even got his twitter handle memorized), to find the songs that were on that week's episode.

Anyway, this past Thursday's episode had quite a few songs in it (some weeks there aren't any, haha) but the one song that I always seem to hone in on all the time in most of the episodes is that one song towards the end when everything starts to wrap up and it's like... the downtime of the episode, lol, if that makes any sense. Also, this song is always one that's slower and it's just always the most perfect song for whatever scene it's playing for.

When it came on in this episode, I wasn't really even paying attention to the tv, but right when I heard it, my head immediately whipped around and my ears were definitely on high alert. After the episode ended, I didn't look for it right away but... last night, I re-watched the episode and hence my curiosity of the song yet again. I went to @cmollere's Twitter account and sure enough, the song list was there.

I Youtubed it, of course, and after the first thirty seconds, I fell in love with it. Hard. It was the piano that did it for me, for sure. So now I'm hooked and want to share it with all of you!

Matthew Perryman Jones & Mindy Smith - Anymore of This


Scene where it played on The Vampire Diaries


Perfect, right? I know, I love it so much! The combo of Matthew's voice with Mindy's is so awesome and that ending... gawwwh, so amazing! Chris Mollere is a genius and his taste in music is too epic!


What song are you currently obsessing over, right now, in this very moment?

For more of Momo's Playlist, check out the hashtag #MomosPlaylist on twitter to see what some of my current (or all time favorite) song obsessions are!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE TVD!!! *fangirls* And I agree with you, TVD always has the greatest soundtracks! I have most of the songs XD Now, I haven't seen the latest episode, due to my classes, so I need to watch it!

    Now, that song! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I WANT!!!

    Great post, and just a lovely song *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p