First thing you can take from that paragraph: I'm really weird and probably half crazy and over-freakishly analytical, clearly.
Recently the whole "About Me" being nonexistent on Books Over Boys has been brought up and I figured I might as well type one. Bear with me because it will most likely be all over the place as I jump from here to there. And because it will be all over the place, it might get a bit lengthy. Read on... or don't.
- In the blogging world and in the circle of my fambam, everyone calls me Momo, but it's just a nickname.
- I blow out candles on the sixth of March.
- My very first love is John Cornelius O'Callaghan, the V.
- The Maine is my life, I'm not even joking.
- Completely fluent in sarcasm.
- I say like a lot. It's not like... I even like the word. Sometimes when I'm talking, I could use the word like ten times or more in the current novel I'm telling.
- I talk a lot. I never just get to the point. I tell everything leading up to the actual point I want to tell you.
- I have OCD.
- I'm trypophobic.
- My blog name Books Over Boys was not inspired by the Korean drama, Boys Before Flowers, or Brooke Davis's Clothes Over Bros.
- I love soggy fries.
- I love the smell after a rainstorm.
- I love falling alseep to the rain pounding on my windowsill.
- Speaking of the rain, I love when you get into your car the following morning after a rainstorm and you turn on your wipers to wipe the windshield for the first time. It amazes me. All the time.
- Height wise, I'm basically 4'12.
- I love the look and feel of chicken breast before you cook it; often times, I'm tempted to eat it just like that.
- Most of the time, I cannot read a book without finding a designated song to go with it.
- I'm really loud.
- Everything is hilarious to me. Like it might not be that funny to you but if it's even a little bit funny, you won't be able to shut me up.
- Also, I'm that one person who won't get a joke until minutes later and then I'll laugh forever. Even the next day and the day after that and the day after that.
- Green is my most favorite color.
- In real life, when you first meet me, I'm like... the most shy person ever. You'd think you were talking about two different people.
- I cry easily and I don't do confrontations.
- I get heavily invested in the books I read.
- I love country music but I'm more addicted to rock/alternative music.
- The Twilight Saga was my catalyst for book blogging.
- The Maine and Never Shout Never were my very first concert.
- Maggie Stiefvater, Meg Cabot, and Libba Bray were my very first book signing.
- My sisters are my everything; I love them crazy!
- If you couldn't tell from the pictures, I'm Asian, Hmong to be specific.
- I'm the youngest of eleven.
- I prefer the daytime to the nighttime.
- If you're going somewhere and it's a long drive, I'm usually sitting shotgun.
- I don't dance. I also don't sing.
- When I'm eating something such as Skittles or Starbursts, I always eat the less desirable colors first, saving my favorite flavors like green and red for last.
- I was once in the Spelling Bee and one of the words I spelled wrong was medicine. I spelled it like: medecine. And yes, it still haunts me.
- I prefer English and history over math and science.
- I want to travel the world one day and just go everywhere!
- If I could be any animal in the whole entire milky way, I would be a bird. Any kind of bird. As long as it can fly.
- I can't stand the sight of toes. Well, I can stand them but I prefer you to be wearing socks.
- I like rainy/cold/foggy/misty/drizzling weather over the sunny, hot kind.
- I'm a hopeless (or is it hopeful?) romantic.
- The little things matter to me. A lot.
- I'm very picky.
- I can like... do this really weird tummy roll thing with my stomach.
- I'm a lefty.
- When you ask me how I am or how I'm doing, I'll most likely use one of these three words: fine, alright, or great.
- I love using .gifs because they really get the emotion/point/expression across.
- I've always wanted to read all of the classics but...
- When people look through my ipod, I all of a sudden feel very exposed. Naked, even.
- I'm also not that very funny but then sometimes I think I'm really funny.
- I know all the lyrics to most of The Maine's songs. Quiz me!
and... I could go on forever and ever and ever but that's Momo in a tight but forced-to-expand nutshell, lmao! The shorter and edited version of the 411 on Momo goes something like this:
Momo is a crazy book loving junkie that just can't ever quench that thirst. She loves reading late at night when half the world is in La-la-land dreaming about unicorns and rainbows and cute little bunnies. Alongside her love for books is her never-ending passion for music, especially music by The Maine. She's loud, sometimes obnoxious, and ridiculously random (hey, alliteration use right there). The littlest things will make her laugh like crazy for days and she'll laugh whenever and however she can. She's a fun little lollipop... triple dipped in weird with a loaded arsenal of THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID jokes.
Curious about Books Over Boys's origin? Read this interview to hear all about it.
P.S. In this process, I've learned that it's easier to talk about yourself in third person than it is first person.
Well, after reading all of that, I hope you all know a bit more about me, myself, and I! Like I had already mentioned, I'm really weird. And before I close out this post, two