Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Apr 17, 2015

Cover Reveal: Vagrant (Condemned, #4) by Gemma James

I am so very excited to share today's cover reveal with you because I am mad about this series! The third book in the series, Fervent, is just about to release (on the 30th) and man oh man, I can't wait for everyone to devour it because I sure as heck did.

Vagrant is the last book in the Condemned series and it will conclude Rafe and Alex's story. Those last five words bum me out so bad because I've been adamantly following this series like nobody's business and to see it all come to an end . . . I can't even explain the sense of loss I feel. But on the upside, I'm so ready for Rafe and Alex's relationship to finally smooth and even out. I'm stoked and I can't wait!

Check out the cover and let me know what you think! Don't forget to add the book to your Goodreads "want to read" shelf! And if you haven't started this series yet, I've got excellent news for you! The first book in the series, Torrent, is free on all retailer sites! If you're thinking about this series, if you're intrigued, definitely 1-click Torrent today and burrow into the series this weekend! And without further ado . . .


Title: Vagrant (Condemned, #4)
Author: Gemma James
Publisher: Self
Expected publication: August 13, 2015
Age group: New Adult
Genre: Dark Contemporary/Erotic Romance
Cover designer: Gemma James

Add to Goodreads
I’ve finally got what I want.

Rafe Mason loves me.
He’s forgiven me.
Survived for me.
Killed for me.

But is it enough?

His darkness owns me.
Consumes me.
Bends me.
Heals me.

Loving him shouldn’t be this hard.

NOTE TO READERS: Vagrant is a new adult dark romance with disturbing themes and explicit content, including sexual scenes and violence that may offend some. Intended for mature audiences. Part four of the Condemned series. This book concludes Rafe and Alex’s story.
iBooks | Barnes & Noble | Kobo


About the author:

Gemma James is the multi-genre author of several novels and novellas, from new adult suspense to dark erotic romance. She loves to explore the darker side of human nature in her fiction. She’s morbidly curious about anything dark and edgy, from deviant sex to serial killers. Readers have described her stories as being “not for the faint of heart.”

She lives in Oregon with her husband and their four children—three rambunctious UFC/wrestling-loving boys and one girl who steals everyone’s attention.

Connect with Gemma James: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. You are the best! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p