Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Oct 31, 2010

October 31st :)


So this year, doesn't seem like I will be doing anything much for Halloween, but homework, I know, it sucks, but I lagged and this is what I get! Anyway, since Halloween is on a Sunday this year, my family members in Sacramento celebrated Halloween on Saturday! Because I wasn't there, they sent me a couple pictures and one video where my nieces and nephews were saying "Happy Halloooooween!" to me - I would upload it, but you can hardly tell what the little ones are saying! Well, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and share some pictures with everyone that my sister-in-law sent me of the kids!


Here's my niece Alaysia! She was dressed up as an angel! Too cute! My other niece, Valerie, was dressed up as an angel too, but her costume was black! I told my sister-in-law to send me a picture of both of them, but she forgot and by the time she knew it, my niece Alaysia and her parents had left, so no picture of them together! I love her costume because I'm big into the angel books right now, lol!

And here's a picture of all the little ones.  Soo cute! I sure hope they didn't get toooo much candy!  Seems like one of my nephews is spiderman, obviously! One of my niece is a fairy - I think! And besides that, I can't really tell what the rest of them are, LOL :) Well, I sure hope they all had an awesome Halloween this year!

So, what were or are everyone's Halloween plans for this year? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p