Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Nov 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie where we post about books we have received during the week via mailbox, local library, or store bought.  This week here is what was in my mailbox.


WON

The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones

BOUGHT

Mistwood by Leah Cypess

BORROWED

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa


I also won some awesome swag from Total Bookaholic and from Ashley's Bookshelf :)

What did you receive this week in your mailbox? I'd love to know!

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I think I have a book waiting for me at the library called the The Iron Duke, haha. Are you a newbie to book blogging? I've been doing it for about three weeks and I love it! Stop by if you get the chance :)

    -Linds, bibliophile brouhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I am :) Still trying to get used to quirks and everything about blogging. Thanks for following, will check out your blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got some great books! Stop by The Wormhole and see what I have been reading.
    Love your mailbox pic! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p