Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Nov 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie where we post about books we have received during the week via mailbox, local library, or store bought.  This week here is what was in my mailbox.
 

WON

Four copies of The Haunted by Jessica Verday
Gringolandia by Lyn Miller-Lachmann

BORROWED

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore


I also received IMM, these two awesome Hush Hush bookmarks along with this fabulous sticker that Becca signed :)

Thanks to these five for letting me get my hands on these awesome books and swag:  Dominique at The Book Vault, Mavie at The Bookologist, Jenn and Rebecca at Fallen Archangel, and thanks to my awesome nephew for letting me borrow his copy of I Am Number Four :)

That's it for this week's IMM! What was dropped in your mailbox this week? Do share! I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome books and swag this week!I love the cover of The Haunted! Congrats on the Becca sticker, that's so awesome!
    I love your blog, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katie :) Thanks for following! I know! I love the cover for The Haunted! I didn't expect to get four copies, so I'll probably put them up for giveaways or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Momo,

    Question. Did you win Haunted from The Book Vault. The reason I ask is because I won Losing Faith from her Birthday contest and ended up getting five copies of it in the mail. I had thought it was a mistake and now I'm not sure. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Book Pixie yes, I won it from The Book Vault. OMG! You did? I wasn't sure and then I thought "Okay, maybe I was supposed to get four copies." But you got five copies of Losing Faith? Now I'm not so sure! Because they got mailed out directly from Simon and Schuster, maybe we were supposed to get that many copies, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p