Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Nov 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)


So, I've been MIA this past week because I had my fall break so I went to stay with family up north and internet there was . . . scarce, LOL :) Anyway let's get to IMM!  These are books that I got over the past two weeks (11/14-11/28).

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie where we post about books we have received during the week via mailbox, local library, or store bought.


WON

The Sweep Series books 1-12 by Cate Tiernan

BOUGHT

Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
13 to Life by Shannon Delany
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black


Here's a picture of Nancy Holder's signing of Letters to Romeo, her short story in Eternal.

Thanks to Heather at Fire and Ice and thanks to Nancy Holder for giving me the awesome opportunity to win these great books!

So, what did you receive in your mailbox this week? Do share!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It looks like you got some great books this week. HAppy Reading =D

    Check out my IMM: Here

    Mariya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p