Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Nov 29, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2)


It's Monday! What are you reading is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey through a World of Books where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan on reading this week. So this week, with my fall break and everything, I planned on reading six books, and for some odd reason (I was being lazy) I didn't get to all of them. I got to two, which is a disappointment :( Anyway, I will do better next week! Like I posted in my IMM post, I was MIA last week and if you read my last post of "It's Monday! What Are You Reading?" I planned on reading three books, and this week I didn't get to any of them; I read two completely different books, LOL! Anyway let's get to it!

What I've Read This Past Week

The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells

13 to Life by Shannon Delany

What I Plan to Read this Week

Glimmerglass by Jenna Black

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Matched by Ally Condie
(Comes out tomorrow! Ah!)

Well, it's Monday, so what have you read and what are you planning to read?

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read Thirteen to Life! I tried to purchase it twice in New York and both times it was out of stock!

    Have a super week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sheila awh, well you should definitely get your hands on a copy of it soon! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p