Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Nov 14, 2010

Upcoming Movie Releases

Well, this weekend I discovered two new movie trailers that I am highly anticipating! And one of them is based on the novel I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore; and if you read my IMM(2) below, I acquired my nephew's copy, so I'm really excited to start that one! Check them out!

This one is called The Warrior's Way; just wanted to share because it looks really awesome!


And here is I Am Number Four :) Can't wait for these two!



So? Are you as excited for these as I am? Which one do you want to see more? Or are you just dying to see both? :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha! "Fellows like you and me, we don't run." That's my thing *o* I want 2 see both, Oh man! I think it will have a big delay to come to Brazil "/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read I Am Number Four yet, but this movie trailer looks amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Katie I know! I haven't yet either, but I will soon :) And YES! The trailer looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p