Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Nov 16, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1)

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
This weekly meme is brought to you by Sheila at One Person's Journey through a World of Books :)

What I've Read This Week

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
just this one book for this week; I need to improve on this :)

What I Plan on Reading for this Coming Week

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

Mistwood by Leah Cypess

and
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

So, these are at the top of my TBR pile, so hopefully I get through all three of these this week! Well, it's Monday, what have you read and what are you planning to read? Share below! Or link to your post :) Happy reading!

*By the way, did I ever mention how much I despise Mondays? Now here's something to look forward to*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p