Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Nov 28, 2010

My Fall Break

 So I had this week off for my Thanksgiving break and so I was up in Sacramento for the whole week; didn't do much, just a lot of laying around, being bums on logs. On Thanksgiving day, I went with my two older brothers and their families up to the snow! There was so much snow and it was incredibly cooold! Brr! Anyway, here are two pictures that I snapped from my cellular phone, LOL *__*


My family didn't celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday but Friday instead, which to me is kind of odd. Anyway we ate some super yummy food; I had meant to snap a picture of all the food we had, but didn't get the chance! Anyway I just wanted to say a belated Happy Thanksgiving to everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p