Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jul 3, 2013

Get Booked with Courtney Cole


Courtney Cole wants you to GET BOOKED!

Buy One, Give One
For a limited time, Pre-Order a copy of Courtney Cole's IF YOU LEAVE, and you'll get to give a copy of Courtney Cole's IF YOU STAY to a friend. Questions? See what Courtney has to say about this amazing opportunity!

You guys, I'm so excited for IF YOU LEAVE to release. So, so excited. I can't wait to release Maddy and Gabriel into the world. I'm so impatient. :) But in the meantime, I have a cool thing going on to pass the time until August 6th.

Here's the thing. I've always been so astounded and humbled by all the readers who contact me and say, "I told all my friends about this book. I loved it that much!" My awesome publisher Forever (Hachette), loved hearing that too. So they're going to run an awesome deal for me and my readers.

If a reader who read and loved IF YOU STAY decides to pre-order IF YOU LEAVE anytime between now and August 5, 2013, they can give a copy of IF YOU STAY to a friend for free. It's easy-- they just have to send me a picture of their receipt (they can email them to my assistant, Avery, at: avery@courtneycoleauthor.com) along with their friend's name and email address. My publisher will then give their friend an e-copy of IF YOU STAY for free via Netgalley. Cool, right? I love this promotion and I hope you do, too. I want as many readers as possible to hear about it. Let the gifting begin! Hehehe.

I am a huge, huge, huge fan of this series and have been impatiently awaiting IF YOU LEAVE's release since forever so this is a bomb promotion that I want all of you to be aware of!

About the books:

Title: If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
Author: Courtney Cole
Publisher: Forever
Release date: April 30, 2013


In the bestselling tradition of J.A. Redmerski, Jessica Sorensen, S.C. Stephens, and Jamie McGuire...

Twenty-four-year-old Pax Tate is an asshole. Seriously. He's a tattooed, rock-hard bad boy with a tough attitude to match. His mother died when Pax was seven, leaving a hole in his heart filled with an intense guilt that he doesn't understand. What he does know is that he and his dad were left alone, and they have never been close. Now, he uses drugs and women to cope with the black void in his soul. He pretends that the emptiness isn't there and this has always worked . . . until he meets Mila.

Sweet, beautiful Mila Hill is the fresh air that Pax has never known in his life. He doesn't know how to not hurt her, but he quickly realizes that he'd better figure it out because he needs her to breathe. When the memories of his mother's death resurface to haunt Pax, Mila is there to save him from his overwhelming guilt. Mila restores his broken heart, even as she evokes his powerful, sexual desires. Now for Pax to keep Mila, he needs to work on his issuesand stop being an asshole. But is that enough to make her stay?
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo

Title: If You Leave (Beautifully Broken, #2)
Author: Courtney Cole
Publisher: Forever
Release date: August 6, 2013


26-year old Gabriel Vincent is a badass hero. Or he used to be, anyway. As an ex-Army Ranger, Gabe never thought he needed anyone. But after one horrible night in Afghanistan scars him in a way that he can't get past, he needs someone who can help him heal...even if he doesn't realize it.

25-year old Madison Hill doesn't need anybody...or so she thinks. She grew up watching her parents' messed-up abusive relationship and she knows there's no way in hell that she's ever letting that happen to her.

They don't know it in the beginning, but Gabriel and Madison will soon develop a weakness: Each other.

But Gabriel's got a secret, a hidden monster that he's afraid Maddy could never overcome... And Maddy's got issues that she's afraid Gabe will never understand. They quickly realize that they need each other to be whole, but at the same time they know that they've got demons to fight.

And the problem with demons is that they never die quietly.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Title: Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken, #3)
Author: Courtney Cole
Publisher: Forever
Release date: December 3, 2013


In the bestselling tradition of J.A. Redmerski and Jessica Sorensen come the next novel in Courtney Cole's New York Times bestselling Beautifully Broken Series...

New Adult romance at it's finest, BEFORE WE FALL will feature the baddest bad boy yet, and the bad girl who was destined to save him.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble


Look at those covers! I had no clue that book two and three already had covers so that was a nice surprise. I love the colors of the titles because they coordinate so well with the cover image; I so cannot wait to have these on my bookshelf!

Although, the cover to book one is still my absolute favorite. It was because of that cover... well, the original cover, that grabbed my attention from the very beginning. Whenever I saw Courtney Cole's tweets (the cover was her avatar) in my timeline, that yellow/orange-y glow pulled me in every time that I wanted to read it right away every single time I saw it. True story, ask Ms. Cole. ;p

What do you guys think of the covers? Like 'em? Love 'em? Hate 'em? Haha, let me know in the comments below!

But wait, don't get distracted! DON'T FORGET TO PRE-ORDER IF YOU LEAVE IF YOU LOVED IF YOU STAY! Woah baby, that was like... title alliteration right there! Wow, MOOOOIIIIIIIIIINGGGG! ;p

About the author:

Courtney Cole is a novelist who would eat mythology for breakfast if she could. She has a degree in Business, but has since discovered that corporate America is not nearly as fun to live in as fictional worlds. She loves chocolate and roller coasters and hates waiting and rude people.

Courtney lives in quiet suburbia, close to Lake Michigan, with her real-life Prince Charming, her ornery kids (there is a small chance that they get their orneriness from their mother) and a small domestic zoo.

Connect with Courtney Cole: Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads


Photo credit: Natasha is a Book Junkie

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited for the next book in the series! I really enjoyed If You Stay, so I'm sure I'll enjoy the other books :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p