Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jul 16, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (30): If You Leave by Courtney Cole


This weekly meme is brought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read,
  • Open to a random page,
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page,
  • Be careful not to include spoilers; make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away because you don't want to ruin the book for others,
  • Share the title and the author so Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their to-be-read pile if they like your teaser.

My Teasers:

I shake my head and follow him.
"I'm not staying out here," I mutter when he looks back at me in surprise.
"Well, you're not coming with me," he grins. "It's big, but I can hold it myself."
It takes me half a second to realize what he meant, and what it is. I feel myself blush in spite of myself.
- eARC (quote not final): location 752

I decide that Gabriel Vincent is an enigma.
A blatantly arrogant enigma.
A scorchingly sexy, dangerous as hell enigma.
An enigma with a rippling six-pack and smoldering eyes.
- eARC (quote not final): location 826

He know what I'm thinking.
I take a breath. He take a step.
He takes another one, dipping his head toward my ear, close enough that Ethan can't hear, close enough that his lips graze my cheek.
"Think about me, Maddy."
My heart stops. Before I can respond, he grins cockily and spins around, jogging past us without looking back.
- eARC (quote not final): location 1189

Add to Goodreads
I should applaud myself for being able to hold back from posting more than just these three. I was scrolling through my copy of If You Leave and I have so many favorites but... decided to give you guys just a little itty bitty taste of the awesome that is Maddy and Gabe! ;p

Like I said when I finished If You Leave, it's totally different from If You Stay but it packs a hard punch to the feels just the same! It was awesome and a whole lot of fun to read all about Madison -- guys, she's frickin' high larious! I love her! -- and Gabriel! I hope you guys love 'em just like I do when you guys get the chance to read If You Leave!

So, what did you think of my teasers? Also, if you have a teaser that you'd like to share, link me in the comments below and I'll swing by to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! Adding to TBR list now.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding to mine too! Seems like some awesome UST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p