Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jul 16, 2013

Bet your money on me, I’m gold. ♫


Last night, I was Youtubing -- one of my top favorite pastimes -- and I ran across a few favorite songs that have my insides dancing like crazy. So crazy that I have to share 'em with you!

I hope you guys like them just as much as myself! And... I hope you're all dancing by the end of this post! ;p

Victoria Justice - Gold


Dude !!!!! :)) The video is the cutest thing ever -- one of the many reasons why I'm hooked so damn hard. Victoria Justice is so pretty and she really resembles Nina Dobrev to me, like a younger version of her. I love how free and happy Justice looks in the video, it all seems so fun. That energy easily translates out of the video into me; definitely makes me feel carefree!

Also, did you see the guy? It's Colton Haynes. Frickin' Colton effing Haynes. Goodness gracious, he's so easy on the eyes that I can't! And the way how he was dancing in the video just puts the biggest smile on my face -- ear to ear! He's hot, he's cyoot, and I want him!

Bo Bruce - Save Me


I keep Youtubing this artist because after seeing her perform Emeli Sande's "Read All About It," I couldn't help but fall truly, madly, and deeply in love with her voice! I had no idea she already released a bunch of songs, possibly even an album, so I was shocked to run across this song!

Again, her voice is frickin' awesome and the song just sounds bomb to the ears! Also, the video is gorgeous, I love it! If you've never heard of her before, now's the perfect time to Youtube the heck out of her!

Thomas Rhett - It Goes Like This


I first heard this song yesterday morning and instantly, the melody caught my attention. I find it kind of funny how at the beginning, it sounds like a serious/sad song but as the lyrics start drifting in, it's a rather sweet/lovey-dovey song!

The video is so sweet and it's perfect for the summertime and those shifty moments when summer seems to last forever to when summer is gone before it even starts. Also, it's a feel good song that you can't help but sing along to!

Fifth Harmony - Miss Movin On


This is also another song that I was shocked to find on Youtube. (Fun random fact: Apparently, I live under a rock because multiple members in my fambam have already heard this song. Boo me! ;p) I was somewhat of a fan of them when they were on XFactor but... they were slowing losing me as the show continued. So, I wasn't sure if I would like this one but surprisingly, I do!

That probably has about 50% to do with the video. Most times, I stay away from music videos because most times, they throw me off like crazy. I'm normally left thinking, "What the heck does that even have to do with the lyrics?" But all four videos in this post (I've hit the jackpot! ;p) actually have the opposite effect; they make me like the song that much more. And they go so well with the lyrics, somewhat.


What song are you currently obsessing over, right now, in this very moment?


For more of Momo's Playlist, check out the hashtag #MomosPlaylist on twitter to see what some of my current (or all time favorite) song obsessions are!


“Life, he realize, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p