Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jun 17, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (39): The Probability of Violet & Luke by Jessica Sorensen


This weekly meme is brought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read,
  • Open to a random page,
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page,
  • Be careful not to include spoilers; make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away because you don't want to ruin the book for others,
  • Share the title and the author so Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their to-be-read pile if they like your teaser.

My Teasers:

Click on image to enlarge.

Yesterday morning, I dived into The Probability of Violet & Luke and all day, all I did was burrow my head in as deep as it could go into Violet & Luke's story. I don't know what it is. Jessica Sorensen's books do this to me every single time. This feeling she leaves me with... I don't know how else to describe it but pure addiction. I'm dead serious. The way how she ends her books, the strong waves of emotions that she erupts in me... it's crazy. But it's exactly why I love her books so very hard!

I was up all night and at four or five this morning, I finished it. The ending was so abrupt and oh my gah, my feels almost swallowed me whole. I am dying for The Certainty of Violet & Luke so baaaad, you guys don't even know!

Anyway, those are my teasers for this week. What did you think? Have you read this series? Drop your two cents below! And if you have a teaser that you'd like to share, leave the link in the comments below as well and I'll swing by to check it out!

About the book:

Title: The Probability of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #4)
Author: Jessica Sorensen
Publisher: Self
Release date: May 15, 2014
Age group: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Goodreads | Amazon
Luke Price and Violet Hayes haven’t seen each other in a couple of months, not since they discovered Luke’s mother’s connection to Violet’s parent’s murders. But when Luke gets into some gambling trouble with the wrong people, destiny decides to throw the two of them together and they head out to Vegas to try and settle Luke’s debt.

As Violet spends time with Luke, she becomes torn on whether she should be with him. She definitely can’t deny that her life is better when she’s with Luke and she starts to wonder if going back to Preston was a mistake.

Things seem to be going well as Violet opens up more to Luke, but then she gets a call from the detective, not only to give an update on Mira Price and the case, but to give information about some threatening texts she’s been getting. The information is not only shocking, but makes Violet question what kind of people her parents really where and whether she’ll be able to trust anyone ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p