Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jun 1, 2011

Books Uncovered!

Today, while I was at school, LOTS of amazing things occurred! At 8AM EST, the cover for Julie Kagawa's IRON KNIGHT was revealed AND at 12PM EST, Leah Clifford's book cover and title for book two in her Touch Mortal series was revealed as well! AH! I was so mad that I didn't have immediate access to drool over these two covers! Anyway, I had my sister check 'em out and she sent me text messages with the covers and I almost fell out of my seat gaping at both of them! You might have already seen them, you might not - either way, here they are! :)

A Touch Morbid

A Touch Morbid! How 'bout that?! :) I absolutely love it! Something about the colors!

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)

AAAHHHH! Raise your hand if you are totally and utterly devoted to Team Ash?! <3 SWOON! LOOK AT THAT COVER?! I have no words!

ALSO, today was the release day for Julie Kagawa's ebook novella called Summer's Crossing! Ah, freak out! You can purchase the novella for free if you follow this link: http://bit.ly/jGe2uN! Happy reading!

What do you think of these two gorgeous covers?! Are they YAYs or NAYs for you? Leave your $0.02 in the comments! ;)

2 comments:

  1. A Touch Morbid is sooo pretty! And I'm absolutely in LOVE with the Iron Knight! I went so far as to break my hiatus to blog about it! rivreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are really visually striking covers! I could stare at them all day long.

    This Week’s Teaser Tuesday: Storm Front

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p