Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jun 8, 2011

Descent of the Angels Reading Challenge: June



Here's the linky for the month of June! I hope all of you are having a blast devouring all of these angel books...cause I know I am! ;)

The winner for the month of May has been contacted already, and it was:

Anna

Congratulations!

I have been trying really hard for the past couple of months to get all participants onto the linky so IF YOU ARE A PARTICIPANT, MAY YOU PLEASE HEAD ON OVER HERE AND RE-SUMBIT YOUR INFORMATION! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Now onto this month's prizes and the mister linky.
  • A copy of Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens along with a T-shirt
  • An ARC of Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • INT'L winner: any book $10 or under from The Book Depository
Remember to leave the direct link to your review and leave the name/alias you signed up with! Good luck and happy reading! :) Also, if it isn't too much, would you mind leaving a comment after you link your review so I can be sure to check out your review? Thank you! *__*

If you want to sign up, the original post can be found here!

NOTE: I am using a new linky so if your review URL is more than 100 characters, please leave the link to your review in the comments and I'll find a way to link it! I apologize for the inconvenience!

3 comments:

  1. http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/2011/06/review-eden-michelle-haley.html

    Paula@ThePhantomParagrapher
    paulazone@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Momo!

    So here's my sixth review! This one is an adult novel. You might not have heard of it. I hadn't, myself, but found it while browsing on Amazon one day. I thought it might be interesting, so I ordered it.

    Hope you like the review!

    Have a GREAT Sunday!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Momo! I thought I had left a comment, but now I find out I never did! Sorry 'bout that...

    Anyway...like I've already told you, I'm sticking it out to the end! I recently found out about one upcoming angel book release, and I hope to be able to include it for the challenge. It's titled "Breath of Angel".

    Have a GREAT weekend!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p