Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Apr 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (19): Catching Jordan


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
I just finished this book yesterday evening so a bunch of my favorite quotes are still fresh in my mind so bear with me as I have quite a few teasers to share with all of you guys! I promise they're not long ones but as I was reading, a bunch of them stood out to me that I really wanted to share with all of my bookworms!

My 1st Teaser 
At least I've got football.

It's been my life since I was seven, but sometimes Henry says I need to spend less time focusing and start "living life like I'm going to hell tomorrow."
- Page 10, Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

My 2nd Teaser
When unrequited love is the most expensive thing on the menu, sometimes you settle for the daily special. 
- Page 183, Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

My 3rd Teaser
"...You don't need anyone's permission to do what you love. You should just do it."
- Page 157, Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Catching JordanThese three are just a few among the hundreds of favorite quotes from this fantabulous book that I am totally enamored with! If you haven't read it yet, please do so like...yesterday! I promise you'll love it lots and it definitely creates that feel-good feeling!

Catching Jordan

Have you read Catching Jordan!? What were some of your favorite quotes from the book? I had one more that I wanted to share but after reading through it a couple of times, I realized that it could be a bit spoilery...so I didn't share that one but boy did I want to! If you haven't read the book yet, what do you think of my teasers!? If you have a TT, drop a line below and I will come check it out!

Happy Tuesday and happy reading, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Loved this book Momo! Hope you enjoy it. Donna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momo I love you and your amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second teaser! I have this book but I haven't had the chance to read it. Definitely doing it soon! Here is my TT: http://inbetweenbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-falling-in-love-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this book so much! I agree with the209king! :)
    Heres mine! http://papercutsya.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-42412.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this book! Fabulous choices for teasers Momo.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p