Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Apr 25, 2011

Daily Dose (11)


This weekly meme is hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly :)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Tumblr_lctz7meaxg1qaqxx6o1_500_large

Tumblr_lk7gfynrz91qbjt25o1_500_large

Tumblr_ljzm5xrsna1qbjt25o1_500_large

Tumblr_lk77uhlmyj1qg41z7o1_500_large

Tumblr_l2yofimxag1qaujano1_500_large

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


The idea of making a playlist of the music I've been listening to a lot lately was from Alice over at The Reader Room! I think this idea is awesome because our blogs don't have to be just about books, lol!

Slash - Gotten feat. Adam Levine




Within Temptation - A Dangerous Mind




The Maine's newest song (Title unknown)



I know, the quality REALLY sucks for this video, BUT it seems to be the only one that I can locate for the moment. If you happen to know the title of this song, please let me know!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THEIR NEW EP!

Happy Monday and happy reading everyone!
Enjoy!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
UPDATE!

So, I was browsing tumblr this morning and FINALLY - here is a better quality of the song above! ALSO, here's a song that The Maine covered! :) I'm squeeing so loud right now!

The Maine - I'm Sorry (We think that's the title!)




The Maine - Big Jet Plane (Cover)



AAAAHHHHH! ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!! I especially like the "You are perfect to me" picture...it reminds me of Pink's song :P
    Great songs, too! I've never heard of them before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I completely adore The Maine's new song (as you already know lol!) It so better be on their new EP! :)
    I love the first picture, there's something so sweet and carefree about lying in a truck bed! And the You are Perfect to me is so cute!
    Have a great week Momo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. l love the second one, great pictures =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p