Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Apr 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (7)


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading :)

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
School's just a routine to me. Something I just have to get out of the way. I have a feeling one day I might just snap and decide I can no longer take it just sitting around learning things I will have absolutely no use for when I'm older.
-eBook, Calling for Angels by Alex SmithCalling for Angels

I just had to share this quote with everyone because this. is. so. me. :)
And yes, I know. There are three periods up there - which makes this a three sentence teaser BUT I just couldn't help myself. It wouldn't have gotten the point across if I only shared the first two. *__*

Share your Teaser Tuesday links with me below. If you don't have a blog, leave it in the comments.

Have a great Tuesday and happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I know your type! :) (Math teacher here) It's okay, I understand it too. I've in a few classes that felt that way too.
    Interesting teaser. Is the book good?

    Here's my teaser: http://stuckinbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_26.html

    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p