Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Oct 21, 2011

Book Blog Tour: Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Top Eight "Must-Read" Reasons + My Playlist


As a part of the awesome Half-Blood blog tour, today I will be sharing my top eight reasons as to why every single living, breathing person should get a copy of this awesome book in their hands along with my made-up book playlist - all the songs that I listened too when I read Half-Blood. =)

TOP EIGHT "MUST-READ" REASONS:
  1. The cover is frickin' gorgeous. If you don't agree...well, then you don't agree. LOL
  2. Alex is high lariously comical!
  3. She says stuff like this, "I was gonna be super pissed in the afterlife if I died a virgin in this crap hole."
  4. Aiden St. Delphi - mmm, you surely cannot miss out on reading about him! Actually...if you do, more for me! ;)
  5. There are creepy, sinister things called daimons that will suck your life force outta you! *evil snicker*
  6. Alex has super awesome friends that are just as kick-butt as she is!
  7. Aiden's brother is super entertaining and fun to read about. This one is sorta just for me. I don't know what it is about him...
  8. There are lots and lots and lots of action!
It's a must for me to listen to music when I read so below are a few songs that I listened to when I read Half-Blood! Each song links back to youtube...for you know, easy access! Enjoy!

MOMO'S HALF-BLOOD BOOK PLAYLIST:
  1. Art of Dying - I Will Be There (Acoustic)
  2. Art of Dying - I Will Be There
  3. Art of Dying - Best I Can
  4. Art of Dying - Breathe Again
  5. Sixx: A. M. - Lies of the Beautiful People
  6. Sixx: A. M. - Are You With Me
  7. Within Temptation - A Dangerous Mind
Eee, those seven songs...everytime I listen to them on my ipod, everything from Half-Blood comes rushing back! Music and books make my life! Check 'em out and let me know what you think; which song is your total favorite and all that...or if you think I have weird music taste. ;) 

Half-Blood was released into the world on Tuesday,  October 18th so every single one of you reading this should have already gotten their copy...cause if not, you're crazy! What are you waiting for?! Don't move your mouse anywhere else but to this link right hereBuy Half-Blood from Amazon! Haha, I hope all of you have enjoyed this awesome Half-Blood tour hosted by Cindy over at Books Complete Me! For all the tour stops, they can be found HERE!

Find Jennifer L. Armentrout Online: Blog | Twitter | Website | Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Momo this is a pretty awesome #SSS :D I still need to read A Touch Mortal, but Luke sounds like someone who might grow on me ;) !

    here is my #SSS

    http://omgitsfishy.blogspot.com/2011/10/special-someone-saturday-4_02.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p