Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Oct 22, 2011

Special Someone Saturday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Special Someone Saturday is a weekly meme created by Ishita over at The Reading Fish. Every week she will post a question and then you answer it by making a blog post. After you do so, head on over to Ishita's blog and leave a comment with the link to your SSS post so everyone can check it out! This week's question came from Aeicha over at Words Spelunking:
Who's your favorite baddie character? Who's the villain that you love to hate or hate to love?
Hmm. My favorite baddie character would have to be...Luke from A Touch Mortal. Muahahaha! Leah Clifford wrote an awesome villain in that guy! He might not really be the villain...but, well actually he is. I think. There was just something super appealing about him. You know, the bad guy we all love to hate. ;) He had that "I'm the bad guy-you should totally stay away from me" vibe going on but at the same time he also had that "You know you can't resist me" vibe working for him. Lol! And if you read my A Touch Mortal review, he was definitely one of my most favorite characters in the book, overall!

So readers, who's your favorite baddie character?! The one you hate...but you just can't resist? =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you loved Luke! I think you're going to be really REALLY happy with A Touch Morbid! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p