Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jun 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (21): Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author too so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teaser


- Page 3, Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

Second Chance SummerThe last five words of this teaser caught my attention and it definitely made me want to read more. I love reading summer books during the summer because it just doesn't feel right when you read a summer book during the winter season so SCS is the perfect book. I just started this book a couple of nights ago so I'm not too far in but it's good enough to the point where I'm captured; can't wait to read more and see what it's all about!

Have you read SCS?! What did you think of it? Is it super amazing? Anyway, if you have a Teaser Tuesday this week, link me below and I will stop by to check it out!

Happy Tuesday and happy reading!

12 comments:

  1. OMG that teaser is crazy, and you are right those last three words really pull you in.

    My TT is on Rapture by Lauren Kate
    http://readerslive1000lives.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the book last weekend!! Oh my word!! So good!! I really cried towards the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoOo sounds like this will be a good one. Can't wait to see what you think! I'm liking The Raft so far...thank God I didn't read it A)before my flight to MA or B)on the plane to MA...that my dear would've sucked LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAAHHHH... I still haven't read this book. I've been meaning to. And you are tormenting me with that teaser. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!! Am definitely picking this up ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does sound interesting. Nice teaser Momo

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice teaser button there missy!!!! I love this teaser! I have this book and will SOME day get to it!! Amazing as always!!!
    Tara's Tease
    And please, check out my AWESOME 500 Tots Giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, I LOVE that Daemon banner for your Teaser Tuesday!
    Second, I haven't heard of this book before, but that teaser sure got me wanting to read it!
    Third, You are so right about the last 5 words! I want to know why that person is running away!
    Lastly, Thank you for sharing this. I'm sooo adding this to my list :)

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I cant wait to read this one.
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! >.<!!! EEEEEPPP, I really wants to read this. THANKK YOU!!!! I hope you enjoy the rest.

    My TT:
    http://chocolatecoatedreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-61212-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read this one but it does sound like the perfect summer read! Enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesdays Post.

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you do the teaser! Clever girl. This book sounds great. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Just looked at it at B&N yesterday while waiting for JLA, Pepe, and Sztella.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p