Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jun 11, 2012

The Launch of The Little Reapers


The blog has been a little neglected lately but that's because Momo here has been sorta, kinda busy with this new site called The Little Reapers.

I'm sure most, if not all of you, know how big of a fan I am of Courtney Allison Moulton's Angelfire series. Well, if you didn't know, I'm a ginormous fan. Like this big. I've been busy getting everything ready for the launch that BOB has been put on the back burner. But, I'm glad to announce to all of you that TLR is all ready to go and it launches today.

I would be thrilled if you would pop on over to check out the site and hang out and take a look at everything! The launch beings today and it won't end until mid July, at least. Each week, starting this week, I'll be featuring a different fan with various guest posts in the hopes that those posts will reflect how big of a fan they are themselves. There will also be some very super awesome giveaways scattered throughout, so keep an eye out for those because I really don't think you'll want to miss out on those.

I'm uber excited about this site so join me in my launch celebration as we countdown to the release of Shadows in the Silence!


2 comments:

  1. The site looks AWESOME, Momo!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the site. It's adorable, I am a humongous fan of the series as well. You do the series justice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p