Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jun 5, 2012

Book Blog Tour: Reverse Interview with Daemon Black



As many of you know, I am a tremendous, humongous, and gigantic fan of all things the fabulous Jennifer L. Armentrout writes so I am beyond honored to be able to take part in the 30 Days of Daemon blog tour.

Side note: I was all sorts of giddy when I found out that the tour was titled 30 Days of Daemon because hellllllo, I frickin' love 30 Days of Night...which I think was the inspiration for the tour title. I think, I could be totally wrong though. But yeah, I looooove 30 Days of Night. For the longest time, my sister always raved about it and I didn't get it because whenever she watched it, I would remember the tv being dark and creepy so I associated that with scary so I thought 30 Days of Night was a scary movie (and I do not do scary movies). But when I found out it involved vampires, my eyes were glued to the screen. And then I fell in love with it mostly because of...

Josh Hartnett

not because of the...

super ugly & scary vampires

ANYwhoooooo, I digress enormously. Back to being a fan of JLA's work. I am so ashamed to say that I have not read Obsidian yet. I know, I know, *ducks from pitchforks*,


I'm probably the most horrible person alive right now. I mean, I even have the books on my Kindle and I own a copy (thanks to the super amazing Jena) but time just hasn't been on my time. But I did start Shadows...I just need to finish it, lol. Oh man, that's even worse, I think. Oh goodness, I should just shut up before I dig myself an even deeper hole.

But I am a huge fan of JLA so it was an honor to take part in this blog tour. Today, Daemon Black interviews me and boy, let me just say, it was uber nerve wracking for me to be questioned by him, lol! So, without further ado, here is Daemon Black...and his questions!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

DB: Tell me, why do you go by the name Momo?
BOB: Momo is a nickname that my sisters gave me and since then it just kinda stuck.

BD: You’re one of those reading folks—I can tell. You have that look about you. Kat has the same look. Why do you read so much?
BOB: Hah, that's a funny question. It's kinda like asking, "Why do you need air to breathe?" I read because it's my happy place, makes all the monsters go away.

DB: What’s your favorite book of ALL TIME?
BOB: Of all time!? Oh man, I would probably have to say...Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton.

DB: Have you read the story about me, yet? Otherwise known as Obsidian? I hear it’s taken you forever and I feel all kinds of unloved.
BOB: *hides and shrinks away* I...sadly, have not read the story about you yet, although I've heard lots and lots about you. All kinds of unloved? Oh nooooes, I'll still love you though!

DB: Do you like kittens?
BOB: Ah, truthfully, I'm not a huge fan of 'em.

DB: If you could be an Avenger, which one would you be?
BOB: If I were an Avenger, I would totally be Loki. I mean, he's one heckuva villain!

DB: Do you believe in aliens?
BOB: I believe in you ;)

DB: Don’t you want to tell me how incredibly sexy I am?
BOB: Dudes, you are all sorts of sexy, I'm sure. I'm positive that when I read about you, this will be the story of my life.



• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Whew, that Daemon Black is....just something else, ain't he!? ;) Well, the blog tour doesn't end here so don't forget to check out the rest of the tour stops here. Also, stop by Book Passion for Life's tour stop where she will be sharing a teaser from Onyx that you do not want to miss! Additionally, Juliana Haygert is sharing her reasons to love Daemon as the blog tour takes a stop there as well!

Add the Lux series to your pile on Goodreads
(click on the covers to be re-directed)
Shadows (Lux, #0.5) Obsidian (Lux, #1) Onyx (Lux, #2)
Find Jennifer L. Armentrout Online: Twitter | Blog | Facebook | Website

8 comments:

  1. I freaking love you Momo!! Those GIF's are major win!!! You really, really need to read Obsidian though!! For real!! BTW love the new blog design. Now I must change your blog button in my blog roll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Momo!!! You better get on reading that book cause I'd hate to have Daemon upset with you. Well maybe if he came to visit, I'd be okay with that. Heehee

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOMO IM GOING TO COME OVER TO YOUR PLACE AND FORCE YOU TO READ THIS DAMN BOOK!!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE READ IT YET!!!! SERIOUSLY GIRL!!!!! *waits for a better anwser* YOU ARE SO TOTALLY KIDDING ME RIGHT!!!!! ok im done ranting. read the damn book and then send Daemon my way so he can interview me!!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOMO! You HAVE to read Obsidian. You are BANNED from blogging till you do. Great answers to Daemon's questions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. POOF OVARIES GONE. most epic GIF ever. You're pretty awesome! And I
    Waiting on TBD to get my copy of Obsidian over to me so I can start reading about Daemon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momo...you make me LOLZ. You need to get on it woman! Love how Daemon got to interview you <3 Love the new design...now I gotta go change your button on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that at the end Katy stood up for herself and is an admirable female character. As much as she finds Daemon attractive, she has more self respect. She decides she doesn't want a "good enough" relationship. Katy wants a relationship where she has more things in common than physical attraction. She actually says, "I want someone to care for me like my dad cared for my mom. And you aren't him." Luckily for Katy, Daemon loves a challenge! I can't wait to see how this plays out in the next installment.

    One thing I didn't (but did) like is the hot/cold relationship Katy and Daemon had through out the whole book. Come one kids! Either you do or you don't like each other. I think that helps add a layer of passion, if you will, to their relationship. Love and hate are both strong emotions and often they overlap more than one would hope.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p