Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Aug 19, 2012

Cover Reveal: Clash by Nicole Williams

Yesterday afternoon, Crash by Nicole Williams reached 101 reviews on Amazon. Nicole had stated that when Crash reached the one hundred mark, she had some super duper exciting Jude news to share with all her fans and well...yesterday, we got that news. I could not be more happy to hear the news; I was over the moon with happiness and giddiness! I could hardly contain myself with all the crazy, happy feelings inside me. If you've been by the blog recently, you would know that I am so unbelievably in love with Crash and after I finished it, all I could think was: I #NeedMoreJudeDude!

Today, I get the honor of sharing some more of that exciting Jude Ryder news with everyone and that is the cover and official blurb to Clash, sequel to Crash. Eep, you can't see me but I'm totally freaking out in my freak the freak out dance! And without further ado, here's the gorgeous cover!


Title: Clash
Author: Nicole Williams
Publisher: Self-published
Release Date: September 2012

The only thing easy about Jude’s and Lucy’s relationship is their love for one another. Everything else is hard.

Especially when it comes to reining in Jude’s trigger touch temper and Lucy’s increasing jealousy towards Jude’s Spirit Sister on the cheer squad who’s attached herself to him in just about every way a girl could. Feeling the stress of trying to hang on to the quintessential bad boy and become the foremost dancer in her class, Lucy knows something’s going to break. She wants both. She needs both. But if she doesn’t make a choice, she risks losing everything.

For Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder, love might be the thing that just isn’t enough.

A Closer Look at All Books in Series:

Crash     

I am in love with the cover, although, I do feel that the guy model is a bit too much on the muscular side for me. Well, for my image of Jude, anyway. I mean, there's totes nothing wrong with a muscular guy and I'm not saying that Jude isn't muscular but...I just didn't picture him that...buff, I guess. But other than that, I love it cray. And I'm especially crazy about the switch in the images in both books. How in book one, it's the ballerina image with the converse in the background to how in book two, it's an interpretation of Jude with Lucy's ballerina outfits in the background. They just go together oh so very well!

What do you guys think of the cover for Clash!? Love it? Like it? Hate it? What do you guys think of the covers together? I mean, they totally compliment each other, right? Well, in my opinion, anyway!

Also, don't forget to stop by Nicole Williams's blog to check out her book playlist for Clash!

More About the Author:

I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write young adult because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings. Here's to staying young at heart *raises champagne glass* . . . care to join me?

Find Nicole Williams Online: Blog | Facebook | Twitter






10 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this book popping up everything, and it has to do with ballet - definitely a must read for me!! I love the cover for Clash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love book 2's cover! It's GORGEOUS!!!!! Anyways I'm reading Crash right now and I seriously can't put this thing down! Cant wait to read book 2...will there be another blog tour? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOMENESS! I just did my own happy dance! MORE JUDE!!! I agree with you, the Jude on that cover is a bit too...um.. much, but the cover overall is gorgeous! I love the switch of the bad boy/ballerina elements. <3 It complements the first one perfectly - they must look AMAZING together as paperbacks!<3

    And we don't have to wait eons until comes out! *does another happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new cover. It's not too overpowering but tells a story at the same time. I'll look forward to reading it. angelacarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YAY!! I love how well they both look side by side. My fave. is still the first one but love the colors of the second one *Squeee* *runs around in circles like cray!* Cannot wait to read Crash!! :D

    P.S: I so want bookmarks with these covers, just like the pic. of your banner for the blog tour. That is perfect!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it. I recently got Crash. Haven't read it yet, but will soon. So happy to see the cover for book 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Beyond Love it!!! CRASH was breathtaking and just wonderful! I simply cannot wait for CLASH!
    And the cover!!
    WOW!!!

    XD

    More Jude please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cover!! I can't wait to read Crash for the blog tour and I am sure after I will be dying for this one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! I didn't know that there would be a sequel! That's soooo awesome!
    Love the cover and cannot wait to read it :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this sounds and looks amazing! I will have to check these books out, they look right up my street! :D

    Steph @ SteppingOutOfThePage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p