Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Aug 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (26): Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser
My Teaser

Of course he could. Death was his life. He reeked of Hell. Gambled with imps for fun. And he didn't love her. He didn't burn for her. He didn't break nearly every rule in the book and risk his soul for her on a daily basis.

I did.

-Ebook: Location 248

Inbetween (Kissed by Death, #1)There are a ton of pages I bookmarked because so many scenes struck a chord with me but I chose to share this one with all of you because I think this teaser really goes to show how much Finn loves Emma and how much he's willing to do anything and everything to be with her!









5 comments:

  1. Thank you for using Inbetween for your teaser Tuesday! Perfect scene to pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE this book so hard! And I totes love the teaser you chose! TEAM FINN <33

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that's a great excerpt! Now I've got to read that one. I'm currently reading an advanced copy of Transcend by Christine Fonseca so I can't share. But it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read this. Coming up next for me.

    Here's my TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book!! I love Finn!! What a fantastic teaser. You picked a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p