Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (24): Nova and Quinton: No Regrets by Jessica Sorensen


"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Title: Nova and Quinton: No Regrets (Nova, #3)
Author: Jessica Sorensen
Publisher: Forever
Release date: April 15, 2014


From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Saving Quinton comes a story about giving in to love—body and soul . . .

Today is the first day of Quinton Carter’s new life. The toxic guilt of his past left him in pieces—but one girl unexpectedly put him back together. Thanks to Nova Reed, Quinton can finally see the world with clear eyes. She’s the reason his heart is still kicking behind the jagged scar on his chest. And he would love to have her in his arms every minute of the day . . . but he’s not ready yet.

Playing drums in a band and living with her best friends are just some of the highlights of Nova’s life. But the best new development? Talking to Quinton on the phone each night. She wishes she could touch him, kiss him, though she knows he needs time to heal. Yet shocking news is on the way—a reminder of life’s dark side—and Nova will need Quinton like he once needed her. Is he strong enough to take the final leap out of his broken past . . . and into Nova’s heart?
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Google Play


Why I'm waiting: First of all, have you seen that cover?! Oh my sweet goodness! His arm, his tattoos and if you zoom up, his lips! Ah, I love it! Lately, I feel like I've been on such a Jessica Sorensen info overload. Within the past couple of weeks... or was it just last week but on two separate days?... Sorensen revealed a ton of info about two of my most favorite series from her that I am this close to combusting with all my excitement! It couldn't have been more perfect timing either because just recently, like... at the beginning of January, I finished the two most recent books in each of the series so all this updated news has me flying and flipping and twirling off the freakin' walls!

If you've been living under a two hundred pound rock, here's a short re-cap of all the epic news.

The Coincidence Series


And after looking at Sorensen's website, I just discovered some more awesome news! Omg, seriously? This is too much! ;p

  • If you take a look at this page, it looks like there will be a Violet & Luke novella coming in May, titled The Certainty of Violet & Luke. Since there isn't a blurb yet, let's all take a moment to ogle the heck out of the sexy cover! DO ETTTT!
    Note: On Sorensen's website, it states that this is book #6. I'm not sure if it's book #5.5 (because of its novella length) or #6 (but it's not a full length novel) or... whatever but it's bugging me that I don't know for sure, for sure. It might not be of big importance but the little things like this bug me to no end, ack!
  • And lastly, Seth & Grayson !!!!! They'll be the last couple to close out the series. There's no cover, blurb, or release date yet although, it does mention 2015. Eep!

What did I say? Info overload, right? OHMYGOD. I can't even tell you how unbelievably excited it makes me to hear that there will be seven (or six and a half ;p) total books in this amazing series! I am highly anticipating all of them and until I get my hands on every single one, I'll slowly be withering away over here. But for true though, ALL THE HAPPY FEELS !!!!!

Okay, next up!

The Nova Series

  • On January 30th, Sorensen revealed the cover to an upcoming novella in the series titled, Delilah: The Making of Red. Check out the cover reveal here! This novella will be available as a free e-book in March 2014.
  • On January 31st, Sorensen revealed the cover to book three in the series, Nova and Quinton: No Regrets. Check out the cover reveal here! Release date: April 15, 2014.
  • In Sorensen's February 2014 newsletter, I saw a quick mention of another free novella that I'm totally freaking out over because... it's for Tristan !!!!! If you're a fan of the Nova series, you know exactly who I'm talking about. There's no cover, blurb, or release date yet although, it does mention May 2015. Aahh!

All I can say to all of this mind-blowing news is:


Anyway, I guess this week, what I'm really waiting on is everything by Jessica Sorensen. Obviously, that doesn't really count and since it's a lot of books, to really narrow it down, I'm most dying for... it's a huge tie between Nova and Quinton: No Regrets and The Probability of Violet & Luke. I read Saving Quinton and The Destiny of Violet & Luke basically back to back so it's really hard to choose one over the other. My feelings for both books nearly blurred into each other so my emotions are pretty much the same and I just really need the next book in each series like nobody's biznitz! ;p

I'm telling you, all this news is making me go (the good kind of) insane! This year is going to be awesome for some of my top, top, top favorite authors and I so cannot wait to be right there through it all!

If you've read through this entire post, listening to my endless fangirl flailing, you rock the damn hardest! If you have a WoW post, leave a comment below and I'll definitely be by to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I hadn't heard of this series before. Thank you for sharing :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p