Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

May 21, 2011

Winners are Grinners


I know, no one generally likes to read this right here besides the BIG, BOLDED letters of the winner but I'm going to post anyway and say a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated! I was shocked, really I was, at the amount of comments I received. Maybe it's the most that I've ever gotten, lol! I had so much fun interviewing Alexandra Andros and I loved reading everyone's comments! Seriously made my day! :)

And if you still haven't read Daimon, here are the links again, you know just in case you want to check them out now: http://www.site.spencerhillpress.com/Daimon.php | Goodreads | Daimon (Kindle) | Daimon (Paperback)

Also here are the links to stalk, I mean follow JLA online: Goodreads | Website | Twitter | Facebook | Blog

OH WAIT, the winner! LOL, I seriously almost forgot! Gee, it's really too early! Goodness! OK, so according to Random.org, the winner is:


ANNA

YAAAY! Congratulations! She has been contacted and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be picked! :)
_________________________________________

THANK YOU to everyone, again! It means a lot to me!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to Anna!!! Loved the interview, Momo. Too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the amazing giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p