![]() |
| Not one of my best pictures EVER, but I rushed to get it taken, lol! |
I am super duper excited about it! The only thing about it is that it might be a little hard to find my picture, lol!
The contest ends tomorrow! EEK, I know! I'm trying not to panic, lol! So, I'm calling in all my uber forces and I'm going to try and get as many likes as possible! PLEASE like it; it would mean EVERYTHING to me! With the looks of it right now, I'm trying to aim for 50, at least. Right now I'm at 12...wah, waah, waaah. LOL ;) HELP ME!
Now, without further ado, here's the link - http://bit.ly/lhgC45! You must have a facebook to like the image! And since it might be a little difficult to find, here's the picture I submitted: → → → → → → → →

















































Voted for you. Hope it helps.
ReplyDeleteYou are now at 26.
Good Luck!