Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

May 13, 2011

Descent of the Angels Reading Challenge: May



Hello all my fellow bookworms! I am truly and deeply sorry for having this post up so late in the month. Have I mentioned that this is my first year of blogging and my first time ever hosting a challenge? What was I thinking? LOL ;)

Due to certain circumstancesm Anaiz, my co-host, had to drop out of this challenge as my co-host. So now it is just me hosting this challenge. For the past month or so, I've been in out of my head thinking, "Aah! What am I going to do now?!" I've been contemplating how I am going to deal with the giveaways and all that awesomeness for you guys who are participating in this challenge and I've come to the conclusion that I am still going to stick with the monthly giveaways.

I also have something planned for the end of the year/end of the challenge. A mega giveaway....so you know, get to reading! ;)
 
 
Thank you to everyone who is taking part in this reading challenge and I apologize for my unorganized self.

I have been trying really hard for the past couple of months to get all participants onto the linky so IF YOU ARE A PARTICIPANT, MAY YOU PLEASE HEAD ON OVER HERE AND RE-SUMBIT YOUR INFORMATION! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Now onto this month's prizes and the mister linky.
  • A copy of Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens along with a T-shirt
  • An ARC of Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • INT'L winner: any book $10 or under from The Book Depository 
Remember to leave the direct link to your review and leave the name/alias you signed up with! Good luck and happy reading! :) Also, if it isn't too much, would you mind leaving a comment after you link your review so I can be sure to check out your review? Thank you! *__*


If you want to sign up, the original post can be found here!
 
 
NOTE: I am using a new linky so if your review URL is more than 100 characters, please leave the link to your review in the comments and I'll find a way to link it! I apologize for the inconvenience!


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Momo!

    I have just uploaded my link for this month's review. I will have another review up soon for this month. I know it won't earn me any 'extra credit'. Lol. It's just that I wasn't part of the challenge in January, and I want to read an even 12 books, which is the minimum number in the challengee.

    I also want you to know that I have changed my blog's name, which used to be "Twilight and Other Dreams". It's now named "A Night's Dream of Books". Just in case you were wondering where this strange new blog came from!

    Gee, it's really too bad Anaiz couldn't continue co-hosting this FABULOUS challenge...and I'm also a little sad at seeing that there are few participants now...I really like this challenge -- the subject matter is fascinating, and I will see it through to the end, whether or not I ever win anything! Yep, that's how much I'm enjoying it! It helps that you have several beautiful badges to post on one's blog! So I'll be 'faithful' to this all the way to December! Even if you decide to stop hosting it, which I sure hope you don't! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Momo!

    Yeah, I expected more from this novel, especially after finding out that there was a fan group on Goodreads! Instead, it was pretty disappointing...

    So you're in your first year of blogging? Me,too! I started in September of last year. But hey, you have a LOT more followers than I do! Looks like you post more often than I do, too. Well, I don't have that much time...

    It's good that you're contacting authors and publishers for help with your challenge. But like I said, I'll see it through to the end, no matter what! And you're very welcome! I really do LOVE this challenge, since I also love, and am fascinated by, angels!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment!

    Happy reading to you,too!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hi, again!

    I see I'm the only one commenting now...that's too bad, because this is a GREAT reading challenge!! I simply LOVE angels!

    So here's my second review for May. Remember I want to have an even number of books read for this challenge. So, since I didn't start in January, like everyone else did (and how ironic that many of these people are no longer participating!), I decided to read two angel books for May. I picked "Angel Star" and "Lemniscate" because they were not that long. Lol. It's just that I don't have a whole lot of time to read....

    I'm glad I've finished these books, too, because I didn't like them! I liked "Lemniscate" even LESS than I liked "Angel Star"!!

    Hope you're enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p