Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Aug 3, 2011

Book Blog Tour: Excerpt from Hunted by DJ DeSmyter

Hunted
Seventeen-year-old Lily Atwater has always kept to herself, living a lonely life with her workaholic dad. Not the most thrilling life, but it’s quiet and ordinary, two things she’s come to expect from living in Victor Hills, Michigan.
 
When kind and mysterious Alex takes refuge in her home, she is suddenly thrown into his world of werewolves, a world he wants to keep her safe from. But while the two of them grow closer, a relentless hunter continues his search, stalking the woods with hopes of catching the wolf that got away…

As a part of the blog tour, today I have the honor of presenting you guys with an excerpt from Hunted! Ah, so awesome! :) Are you guys ready for it?!

The icy air stung as I swiftly and quietly wove my way through the woods. The smallest of sounds would be all it took for my pursuer to hear me, find me, and kill me…As I tore through the snow, I couldn’t help but wonder if the others had escaped. They must have, I told myself fro the thousandth time. I had yet to believe it. ~ Alex
 DJ is hosting a giveaway for this tour and it's epic - lots of awesome prizes, so make sure you enter HERE! I believe the form is the same at all the tour stops so just enter once.

The prizes are:

-1 signed Nightshade ARC by Andrea Cremer
-1 copy of the The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide
-1 stuffed animal wolf
-1 wolf journal
-1 wolf notepad
-1 envelope of various swag items from other authors
-1 $10 i-Tunes gift card

Make sure you stop by YA Topia for the next blog tour stop tomorrow, August 4th!

Link to purchase Hunted:  Barnes & Noble 
Find DJ DeSmyter online: Facebook Fan Page | Blog | Twitter

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p