Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Aug 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (9)


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
He lifted his head and brought his face so close to mine that I could feel the heat radiating off him. His breathing was ragged when his mouth finally met mine, the kiss deep and full of something far more carnal than any kiss before that. He kissed me as fiercely as he fought in battle, with as much determination and calculation as he had when he killed, and I melted into his body. No one had ever kissed me like that before, no one could ever kiss me like he did.
- ARC → Page 235, Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton

Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2)I....yeah, it's so obvious as to why I had to share this one. My heart swelled so bad when I read this, I couldn't even breathe for a straight minute; I read these lines over and over about five billion times before I turned the page! My eyes: O_O | My mouth: jaw-dropped. | My heart: -------- (flatline!) |

Whew, sooooo?! I know, gush fest! <3 Omg, humananah! So intensely hot! Haha! A fun little tidbit for when you get your hands on Wings: make sure that you check out the song Alibi by 30 Seconds to Mars! Even if you're not a book/music person, make sure you're familiar with the song because THAT is so Wellie's song right there! Oooh, and check out Mariah McManus's song Unarmed ← THAT song is all Ellie!

P. S. If you have a Teaser Tuesday, link 'em to me in the comments and I will definitely check it out!

Have a great Tuesday and always, happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Here's mine!
    http://thecrookedword.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! That teaser ROCKS! Love it, love it! Can't wait for this book and I'm so jealous of you. Can't wait to read your review.

    Here's my teaser: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-8-9-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a HOT teaser!
    My teaser is of Lola and the Boy Next Door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Will, swoon. I love your teaser so so much and I can't wait to read WOTW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p