Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Nov 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (8): Winter's Shadow

 

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
_________________________________

Winter's Shadow (Winter Saga, #1)

Winter's Shadow
by M. J. Hearle
Published: June 1st 2011 by Pan Macmillan Australia
(This book is not published in the US...yet.)
Synopsis taken from Goodreads
Blake Duchamp...
He's all that Winter Adams can think of. Ever since their fateful meeting at Pilgrim's Lament. Ever since he looked at her with those emerald eyes. Ever since he saved her life.
But Blake isn't all that he seems. There is a strangeness about him, something dark and otherworldly. Something dangerous. In his attic is a secret he would  kill to defend, but Winter seems to have a special ability to make him forget his duty. And he is her only protection against the gathering darkness.
The only problem is, to protect Winter, Blake must risk exposing her to an even greater danger.
Himself.
Like I mentioned above, this book is not yet published in the US but I totally wished it was. I wanna read it uber bad. It sounds just like my kind of book. Spooky, eerie, and lots of creepiness! And the cover is gorge! :) Well, Winter's Shadow is what I'm waiting on this Wednesday and it seems like I might be waiting a long while, seeing that it's not even available here in the states. Haha!

What are you impatiently waiting for this Wednesday?

6 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this one too! I hope it's published worldwide soon!


    Feel free to check out my WOW
    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of this one!
    I'm a sucker for guys with emerald eyes!

    Christa
    Hooked on Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this book, I cant wait until the sequel. It does suck that its now international yet.

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one! Just have yet to read it! I hope it's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds sooo awesome! I'll definitely have to check it out! Thanks for sharing :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain. Trust me I'm working as hard as I can to snag a US publisher. Follow my blog www.mjhearle.com for updates on the situation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p