Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 7, 2012

Cover Reveal: Awaited by Lynn Rush

I have not read book one yet to the Wasteland series by Lynn Rush but one thing I can definitely tell you is that I love the cover. It's very simple and plain yet...it says quite a bit. Well, in my opinion, anyway. Here, just look at the cover yourself. ;)

Wasteland (Wasteland, #1)

Something about the feather just grabs me in. It looks so soft and gentle and fragile and


Oh, right! Sorry, this is the cover reveal for book two. I couldn't help myself. I had to show you the cover for book one. Aah, okay onto book two.

I present to you the book cover for Awaited by Lynn Rush!

Awaited (Wasteland, #2)

Title: Awaited
Author: Lynn Rush
Publisher: Crescent Moon Press
Expected publication: May 2012
The voice is a powerful thing…

Russell Leonard is a centuries-old Guardian who’s lost faith in his purpose. So when he’s charged with procuring the first female Guardian in over two centuries, he can only hope it’s the red-headed beauty who’s been haunting his dreams for months. And if it is, he intends to claim her as his. But when he finds his dream woman, Annabelle is mute and bears no Guardian’s Mark.

He soon realizes she’s been tainted by an ancient evil. Russell must somehow release the secrets trapped within this delicate soul to help her tap into the only weapon powerful enough to silence a millennia-old demon—her voice.
So, what do you think?! It's totally different from book one yet the same as well. Something about that gold, sorta coloring to it is appealing. Also, I love the font and color for the title along with the sword stuck in the ground. It definitely leaves you wondering why it's there and...a whole bunch of other things.

4 comments:

  1. Yey! Go, Lynn! And yes, very, very awesome cover. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Momo! Thanks for this post!!! I'm so glad you like the covers. I'm so happy with how they turned out. CMP & the artists they have do a great job!!! :) Thanks for sharing this fun day with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like those covers. I haven't heard of the books, but they sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Gorgeous. I have a soft spot for all covers with weapons on them.
    In other news: I love the "Angelfire Legion" button. Can you make a Cadan button? Pretty please. (But don't you DARE look at Cadan for too long. He's MY eye-candy.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p