Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (14)


This meme is brought to you weekly by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
His lips tilted up at one corner, like amusement. I'd known, but still, the familiar expression stunned me so much I almost didn't act.

I kissed him.
- Page 263, Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
First of all, the computer screen does not do this cover any justice, whatsoever. It's uber gorgeous in person and I end up petting the cover ever so softly every time I look at it. ;)

This week's teaser I absolutely love. I just read this scene two nights ago and everything leading up to this scene was just ahhhhhhsome! <3 I won't say much more because if I do, it might become a spoiler...sorta; depends on how you view spoilers but anyway, I just loved this scene and this moment and what came afterwards, lmao!

If you have a Teaser Tuesday this week, link me below and I'll be sure to stop by! Happy Tuesday and happy reading! OOOOH, tonight's also Jane By Design - yes, day made!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo what a declicious teaser! I wanted to read this book pretty badly to begin with, but I keep hearing you talk about it on twitter and now this OMG I nee it now! :D Thanks for the great teaser Momo, hope you're having a great Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so dying to read this one! Thanks for sharing :)

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ~Mag @ Geek Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey just wanted to say HI!!!
    love popping in and seeing your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo nice! I have this book on my list and I agree the cover is soooooo pretty in person. Thanks for sharing.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read this book!!! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p