Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (12)


IMM is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie where we post about books we have received during the week via mailbox, local library, or store bought, etc.
________________________________________________


Haha, yes that is my second copy of Angelfire. I'm telling you guys, I can't and I probably won't ever get enough of this series.


• Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (Goodreads | Amazon)


• Everneath by Brodi Ashton (Goodreads | Amazon)


• Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (Goodreads | Amazon)
________________________________________________

I purchased all of these books this week and I can't wait to dig into all of them. I haven't read Unearthly yet but I trust that it's amazing so I went ahead and got Hallowed and my oh my, the two of them, together on my shelf are so pretty and shiny! I also can't wait to start Everneath as well; it's so pretty and the cover is super soft and addicting to touch. :)

Onto Angelfire, like I mentioned above, this is my second copy. I had to get this one because 1.) it's the paperback copy and 2.) there are awesome extras in the back - win! Every time I see a copy of Angelfire at the store, I have the strongest urge to just pick it up and buy another copy. I love it that much, yes.

I also want the German copy. You're probably like


you don't read German, heck you're not even German. And...that's totally right but like I said, I love this series like crazy and I want every version of every copy available. Call me crazy, call me dumb, call me stupid. I call it I'M IN LOVE WITH WILL....AND CADAN. BWAHA! <3

Lastly,

What did you receive in your mailbox this week?!

10 comments:

  1. Have you read Everneath yet?! Hallowed is AMAAZING!!! You'll love it. Also, I still haven't read Angelfire but I can't believe you bought a second copy!! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Everneath just yet. I'm still reading Incarnate. :) LOL, crazy...bwahah that makes me laugh. I'm not crazy. JUST IN LOVE. <333

      Delete
  2. HOLD IT. Did you just say you're in love with Cadan?
    MINE. *swings around khopesh swords threateningly*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BWAHA, that I did. But...it's just cause he grows on me so badly in Wings. He's become an extra limb there that I just can' get rid of, and frankly I don't want too. ;)

      Delete
  3. hahahaha nothing is wrong with you!!! books are just to damn good sometimes!!!! and everneath is AMAZING!!!!! great post and week!!
    check out mine!

    Tara's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice mailbox this week. I haven't read the other books but I have read Angelfire and I am really looking forward to reading the next book.
    Enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox! I loved Everneath and Hallowed! Hope you love them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unearthly is AMAZING!! You'll love it! I just ordered Hallowed a few days ago and I cannot wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Everneath! And I'll try and find Angelfire next visit to the bookstore!Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol lov the giff

    you r awesome momo
    njoy all

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p