Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 22, 2013

Cover Reveal: In Too Deep by Michelle Kemper Brownlow


Just recently, I found out about In Too Deep by Michelle Kemper Brownlow and right when I saw that it was NA, I couldn't sign-up fast enough to participate in this cover reveal because well... I want you guys to be excited for it... with me.

After reading its synopsis and browsing Brownlow's blog a little bit, In Too Deep seems like a dark and heavy and gritty read. I'm almost hesitant to read it but for that very reason, I want to read it that much more. Am I crazy? Probably, but who cares (unless... you do... ;p).

Anyway, check out the cover and the synopsis and let me know what you think! Is it something you'd pick up and read? And now... *waves arms in grand gesture* I present to you, In Too Deep by Michelle Kemper Brownlow!


Title: In Too Deep
Author: Michelle Kemper Brownlow
Release date: June 6, 2013
Cover designer: Sarah Hansen of Okay Creations

Gracie has just finished her freshman year of college in Memphis when she takes a job at a local pizza joint in her home town of McKenzie, Tennessee. She is the epitome of innocence when she meets Noah. Noah is unabashedly handsome, intriguingly reckless and just cocky enough to be sexy. Gracie’s instincts tell her to stay far away from him and based on the stories she hears from her co-workers he leaves broken hearts in his wake. But still, she can’t explain her fascination with him.

Noah puts aside his bad boy ways when what he thought was a summer crush has him unexpectedly falling in love. But soon after Gracie transfers to UT Knoxville to be with Noah, their unexpected love becomes riddled with anger, deceit and humiliation.

Jake, Noah’s former roommate and Gracie’s best friend, can no longer be a bystander. Gracie’s world falls out from beneath her and when she breaks she turns to Jake for strength. As Jake talks her through a decision she’s not yet strong enough to make, together they uncover a truth so ugly neither of them is prepared for its fallout. Will Jake pull her to the surface or is Gracie Jordan finally In Too Deep?

About the author:

Michelle Kemper BrownlowI am a MUSIC FREAK! Classic Alternative, please! PEARL JAM, RHCP, JANE'S ADDICTION. Many lyrics end up in my manuscripts as music is my own way of translating life.

I enjoy all things creative, whether it be sitting at my laptop carving out characters or in my studio with a paintbrush, walking around an art museum at my own pace or oogling my way through a bookstore...Caramel Macchiato in hand, of course.

Connect with Michelle Kemper Brownlow: Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much! It is amazing to see in places other than my own blog! You will enjoy the book - it's not all dark, a lot of sweet tenderness is tucked throughout. You'll fall in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this cover a lot. It's simple but tells a lot. It does seem like it'd be a dark, gritty read, but I think a lot of that is coming from the dark cover and the scratches across it. Be interesting to see waht it's acutally like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p