Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Feb 26, 2013

Twitter Chat with Courtney Cole, Author of #IfYouStay


So, you guys know how much I loved If You Stay, right? What, you don't know? Well, you can totally check out my review to read about all my cray feels.

Anyway, this Thursday, I get the honor of hosting a Twitter Chat with the fabulous, Courtney Cole, at 9 PM - 10 PM EST.

She's rambling. And it's cute as hell. I smile. And as I do, I feel like the Big Bad Wolf and she's little Red Riding Hood.

To be quite honest, I'm a whole lot of bit nervous, lol. This is my first time hosting something like this and I'm not sure how to do it, although, it shouldn't be that hard, right?

If you're not busy that evening (and you shouldn't be because there's no #TVD that night -- waaah, that's how i feel about that), you should totally drop by and join us! If you have any questions for Courtney about If You Stay, Pax, Mila, writing in general, or any of her other books, definitely make sure that you're there... or be rectangular! ;p

"I'm Pax, by the way."
She smiles. "I know. Stalker, remember?"

...

"My name is Mila Hill. It's very nice to meet you."
And it is.

Or if you're on the Twitter that night, just... killin' time, and you see all these tweets (i say all in the hopes that everyone will make like a bird and flock to the chat) with the hashtag: #IfYouStay popping around that you end up wondering what it is these tweeples are talking about, well, you know, give it a click and swing by for a minute or two or five or ten or thirty because you might end up becoming a fan after the hour is up!

Two places where you can follow the chat are: TweetChat and/or TweetGrid. Just make sure you use the hashtag: #IfYouStay so you'll be in the right place. Courtney and I are looking forward to chatting with all of you!

She’s like a breath of fresh air. I may be the Big Bad Wolf, but even wolves need to breathe.

UPDATE: Haha, I realized I didn't even include our Twitter handles. How will you guys know? GASP. I'll be tweeting from @BooksOverBoys, Courtney Cole will be tweeting from @Court_Writes, and Courtney's publicist will be tweeting from @KPSimmon. If you get lost during the chat, find us and you'll find your way right back!

I really hope to see all your cyoot Twitter avatars there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't be nervous Momo! You will rock that twitter chat for sure!! I know it!

    I hope I'll be able to pop in!! XD It sounds like it'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p