Nov 15, 2011
The Hunger Games Movie Trailer
Aaah, I have no words. I freakin' love this trailer. It's the bomb diggity; I just saw it like two minutes ago and asdfjl;kjsdfjlk;kjdfkljakljdkjakjdklj! JUST. WATCH.
O__O Right? Right?! RIGHT! I know. I could watch it for days. I love this trailer. Hard. As you know, I just finished The Hunger Games like...last week, and omfg, I'm sooOooOoOooOooOOoo excited! AAAHHHH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















































LMAO! I see just about every blog in my dashboard posting the trailer. Obviously I have skipped past them because I've seen the trailer already... but I had to stop at yours.. purely because you said the Bomb Diggity.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen this trailer yet THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT!!!! Everything you said about it, I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! OMGGGG!!!!! IT looks GREAT! And it would appear that they're doing a GREAT job of following the book. Some of those conversations are coming right from the book, or what I remember as being in the book anyway. I hope it's as great as I want it to be!!
ReplyDelete-Nichole
hehe I love your reaction.
ReplyDeleteThis film is going to be EPIC!!!
SQUEEE!!!!! Isn't it amazing? Oh my gosh I am DYING for it to be March. Anyone have a time machine I could borrow? :)
ReplyDeleteI am super excited! Characters are perfect! Makes me want to reread it because I finished the trilogy a few months ago
ReplyDelete