Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Apr 12, 2013

It's Friday, Let's Dance



That .gif was simply irresistible. It also brought the biggest smile to my face.


There were two very huge announcements today that have me ear to ear all around and because I can't help it, I'm going to share it with all of you. And you've probably already seen it all over my Twitter and Facebook but hey, one more social outlet can't possibly do any harm, right? ;p

But before we get to those two announcements, have you seen my music post from earlier? The feel good one? Because if you haven't, you should click ← that link and go listen to a few of those songs as you read this post because it might help you better understand how I'm feeling right now.


As you all know, I am a ginormous MAINEiac. I mean, it's no surprise, whatsoever. I am dummmmb crazy about them and their music. I've met them twice and I've seen them in concert about four times, I believe (haha, i'm not admitting that i've lost count). Also, I shall mention that I've touched my husband *giggles* twice. TWICE, PEOPLES !!!!!

YEP.

I just love them so damn hardcore.

Early this morning, when my eyes were still glazed over with sleep, I checked Facebook (i'm so not addicted or anything like that) and found:

Hello Everyone! We are very excited to announce that our fourth studio album entitled "Forever Halloween" will be released on June 4th 2013. The record will be released independently in the US in partnership with our management company Eighty One Twenty Three.

On Tuesday, April 16th, we will be launching the pre-order for Forever Halloween as well as a brand new song called "Happy" which will be available on Itunes worldwide.

We want to thank all of you for the on going support in our music, without you, this record would not be possible.

John, Jared, Garrett, Kennedy and Pat


I just wanna...


The second announcement that took me to the moon was...


First of all, have you heard of Rule by Jay Crownover?

Rule (Marked Men, #1)
I had loved Rule Archer since the first moment I ever laid eyes on him. He was everything I shouldn't want and the only person I went out of my way to not try and please. He only saw me as a brat, and an entitled, stuck up princess but worse than that all he saw when he looked at me was his deceased twin's girl. It broke my heart because as much as I had loved Remy Archer there was never anything romantic between us and no matter how hard I tried to convince myself that loving Rule was a terrible idea, my poor heart just wouldn't listen. We tolerated each other, barely and had forged an uneasy alliance until one night I had too much to drink and changed the way we were forever. Suddenly life long secrets were no longer hidden and the one thing I always wanted for myself seemed obtainable as long as I was willing to go through hell to hold onto it.

Shaw Landon was a class act and I had no idea what to do with her. She was tied to my family, tied to the person that was my other half so I tolerated her and her haughty attitude when I didn't have any other choice. What I didn't know was that a short skirt and too many cocktails on her birthday was going to change my outlook on her for the rest of my life. Some people thought I hid behind all my tattoos and piercings, that I tried to distance myself from my dead twin, Shaw saw through it all and wasn't scared of what was underneath. We weren't supposed to be together, weren't supposed to be anything but uncomfortable acquaintances but that all changed in the blink of an eye. Now I had to figure out just how a girl like her and a guy like me were supposed to be in love without destroying each other. Add in her custom made ex and two disapproving sets of parents and the whole situation sounded like it was more trouble then it was worth.

Recommended for mature readers due to sexual content, language and drinking.

I loveloveloved this one to a thousand broken pieces and back and I wished more people would read it so they'd know what I'm talking about. It's so good and Rule Archer -- oh my sweet goodness! There was just so much about him that... whoo!

Anyway, this was announced earlier in the day that had me:


From Stacey Donaghy:

Original announcement.

So, now you can pretty much sum up my Friday. Lastly,


1 comment:

  1. I LOVED RULE TOO! The cover model does not due the Rule in my head justice, though.

    Your gif's are funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p