First of all, let me just say that I am so humbled and honored to be hosting tonight's #ELCQ chat with the amazing and fabulous, Elizabeth Lee and Caisey Quinn!
It's moments (or... events, I guess) like these that make me go, "What? *points at self* Me? *looks around* What... ? Why... ? SERIOUSLY?!" Like I said, I'm honored, for reals! Lee and Quinn could have asked anyone yet they asked me and it just blows my mind! I couldn't be any happier or thrilled to be their hostess! Thank you, ladies!
Tonight, we're going to be partying and having a blast on Twitter! If you're a fan, not a fan (yet! ;p), just bored and wanna pop in, or... anything like that, join us in tonight's chat!
#ELCQ Chat Details:
Date: Wednesday, August 28th, 2013
Time: 7pm PST, 8pm MT, 9pm CST, & 10pm ESTHashtag: #ELCQ
What: Join us for an evening of fun and giveaways! We'll be chatting about good books, hot men, and... lots of random things, I'm sure!
Where: Follow the instructions below!
- Go to http://tweetgrid.com/party
- Fill in the hashtag as #ELCQ
- Fill in the hosts
- Enter your Twitter handle
- Click "Join the party!"
- Go to http://tweetchat.com/
- Sign in (upper right hand corner) via Twitter
- Fill in the hashtag as #ELCQ
Don’t forget to mention the #ELCQ hashtag in your replies!
Now, in other Lee and Quinn news... ;p
I hope to see all of your faces at tonight's chat! This is the part where I don't get all whiny and beg for you to attend because I'm not even the slightest bit nervous about hosting. ;p
Like they say, the more the merrier!





















































No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p