
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title and the author, too, so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like your teaser!
My fingers brushed the silver against his chest, the fondness of my memories of it pressing down on my heart, and my gaze moved to his tattoos. My hand slid across his skin to trace the delicate swirls of ink down his neck and arm. The muscle beneath his skin rippled at my touch, and he watched me in silence. My finger followed each intricate line of ink, and as the memory came, the sadness in my heart sank into my stomach.
I just had to share this with everyone because after finishing the book and thinking about everything that happened, this scene without a doubt has got to be my most favorite part of the entire book! It's hard to say why, because a) the book won't be out for another six months and b) it's not one of the obvious picks. ;) I mean, of course all the sexiness can't compare but then again, that's why this scene stood out to me the most. <3What do you think this scene was all about?! Leave your thoughts in the comments; I'd love to hear them!
P. S. If you have a Teaser Tuesday, link 'em to me in the comments as well and I will definitely check it out!
















































*DIES!* DIEEEEEEEEDDD.
ReplyDeleteI waaaaaant this. holy moly canoli.
I really want to read this book!
ReplyDeleteNot sure about the scene but I'm afraid it's sad. They can't be together and it looks like he is taking that serious as he doesn't react to her touch. *pouts*
Thanks for the great teaser.
Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-8-2-11.html
You are evil!! I can't wait to read this book!!
ReplyDeleteUmm...I have not read Angelfire yet, just the Kindle sample, but it's apparent that it need to move to my short list stack...immediately. Thanks for the teaser! :)
ReplyDeleteMy Teaser
I love Wings of the Wicked! Wellie Forever!
ReplyDeleteAwww another teaser. TY:)
ReplyDelete