Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jul 27, 2011

The YA Crush Tournament: Patch versus Ash

In exactly one week from today, our favorite bad boy/fallen angel, Patch Cipriano will be competing for his life in round three of the YA Crush Tournament hosted by The YA Sisterhood!  Like I said in the sidebar to your right, → → → → → → → → → → → →
each round will only get harder and harder.  Patch will be up against Ash, the Ice Prince, from Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series.  Oh my gosh, breathe Momo!

Will he be able to get through this round?!  I don't know, you tell me!  This match will take place on Wednesday, August 3rd until 8AM, central time and end on Thursday, August 4th at 8AM, central time!  A good, solid 24 hours to vote and spread the word!  Tell anyone and everyone to vote; on the day of voting, send the link to everyone you know on all social networks: email, facebook, twitter, tumblr, blogger, wordpress, etc.  ANY thing that you can think of!

This is the big match because if Patch gets passed this round, he will be in the winner's circle.  Ah!  I already know that Jace will be there, waiting for him so I think it is pretty clear who will take that round, no? ;)  BUT that does not mean Patch will not put up a fight; you can most definitely count on it!

Yet again, if you don't know who either of these fine fictional men are, well then VOTE FOR PATCH because you heard it from me! ;)

VOTE PATCH ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3RD!
TAKE PATCH CIPRIANO TO THE WINNER'S CIRCLE!

P. S.  If you're on twitter, you can find me at BooksoverBoys and when you tweet, use the hashtag → #PatchArmy! :) Show Patch some good lovin'!

P. S. S.  Also, if you have a blog, grab a Patch button to the right and put it on your sidebar to help further promote Patch!  If you grab a button, may you please add underneath the button: VOTE FOR PATCH on 8/3/11 | Patch versus Ash!

Thank you SO much Patch devotees and BOB readers!


↑ I heart every single one of you THIS much. ↑

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Vote for Patch! Way to go Patch lovers!!

    (p.s. love the Sam Winchester pic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, but, but,.....

    Voting for Patch means voting against Ash - we're talking Ash here!

    I just finished The Iron Knight and I'm so team Ash right now.

    Even though I am a HUGE Patch supporter. This is too hard.

    Jace wins in the end as he should. =)

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard to decide! I love both characters so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *cough* Sorry, dear, but Ash wins this one. *winces* We're still biffles, right? :)

    *hides under cardboard shield* I'll be ready for your Twitter rage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh I love Patch! I, unfortunate soul that I am, have not read the Iron Fey yet. So I'm all for Patch.....but up against Jace perhaps....scary scary thing, because Jace is just so wonderful and Patch is just so wonderful. If he makes it to the winners circle, and gets matched with Jace I don't think I could vote

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p