Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jul 7, 2011

Original Sin Week - Character Interview: Frannie

Photobucket

This is the fourth day of the Original Sin Week celebration! Original Sin was released two days ago! Have you picked up a copy yet? Did you already finish it?! EEE!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hi Frannie! Thanks SO much for stopping by Books Over Boys today!

- Now, I know both these boys vying for your attention is nothing but uber hottness but is there anything that you like and/or dislike about Gabe and Luc?
Gabe is bossy. He keeps telling me what to do. I know he thinks it’s for my own good, but it drives me nuts. Luc thinks he always has to protect me. The truth is, I could kick his butt blindfolded. But try telling him that.

- If Luc never walked into class that day, where would your life be today?
How it was, I guess. I’d be hanging with Taylor and Riley, fixing cars with Grandpa, and getting ready to go to Los Angeles for college.

- Gabe seems to be the light in your darkest hours, so what does that make Luc?  
The dark in my lightest hours ;p  But, seriously…this whole thing—angels and demons fighting for me—has me pretty freaked out, and Gabe helps to take the edge off that a little. But Luc is my heart and my soul. He makes me think that maybe I’m not totally horrible after all.

- If you were to identify Gabe and Luc with a scent, what would they be?
Easy. Luc is cinnamon. Gabe smells really fresh. I describe it as summer snow or winter sunshine, ’cause there aren’t really words for it.

- If I took a look at your iPod right now, what are three songs you are currently obsessed with?
I love The Fray so something by them is always playing on repeat. Right now it’s How to Save a Life. Also, there would be My Chemical Romance, The Ghost of You and For the First Time by The Script.

- Give three adjectives to describe the perfect kiss.
Wow…okay… slow, soft, and meaningful.

That was lots of fun! Thanks again, for taking time out of your day to stop by B.O.B! Don't be a stranger!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
More about the author:

[crop.jpg]
I scribe YA novels. PERSONAL DEMONS is in stores now, and the sequel, ORIGINAL SIN is due out on July 5, 2011. My omnipotent uberagent is Suzie Townsend at FinePrint Literary Management.
When I'm not writing, I'm torturing some poor unsuspecting patient, lecturing in some less-than-exotic city...or blogging...or maybe just sleeping, but that doesn't sound nearly as cool.

Find Lisa Desrochers online: Twitter | Blog | Website | Facebook

Purchase Personal Demons: Amazon | Borders | Barnes & Noble
Purchase Original Sin: Amazon | Borders | Barnes & Noble

4 comments:

  1. I always love character interviews! I can't wait to read Original Sin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were fun questions, loved the interview!!! I'm actually reading ORGINIAL SIn right now.

    *but I have to say I am a Gabe fan, not Luc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome interview. I loved the "dark in my lightest hours" bit!
    Thanks for stopping by, Lisa!
    Oh, and Momo, your interview with Lisa fueled one of the questions I asked her when she came to NYC on tour on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personal Demons was one of those books I couldn't put down and stayed up all night to finish. Loved the interview with Frannie. I happen to be a Luc fan but I always like the bad boys. Can't wait to read Original Sin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p