Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jul 5, 2011

I Want You To Know About - Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Dying sucks--and high school senior Ember McWilliams knows firsthand. After a fatal car accident, her gifted little sister brought her back. Now anything Ember touches dies. And that, well, really blows.

Ember operates on a no-touch policy with all living things--including boys. When Hayden Cromwell shows up, quoting Oscar Wilde and claiming her curse is a gift, she thinks he’s a crazed cutie. But when he tells her he can help control it, she’s more than interested. There’s just one catch: Ember has to trust Hayden's adopted father, a man she's sure has sinister reasons for collecting children whose abilities even weird her out. However, she’s willing to do anything to hold her sister's hand again. And hell, she'd also like to be able to kiss Hayden. Who wouldn't?

But when Ember learns the accident that turned her into a freak may not've been an accident at all, she’s not sure who to trust. Someone wanted her dead, and the closer she gets to the truth, the closer she is to losing not only her heart, but her life. For real this time.
SO? What do you think of the cover?! EEE! When I first looked at it, I was on my sister's iPhone and I fell in insta-love! If you know me, I heart green! And I think that's what did it for me! Ah, and the blurb for this story seems VERY promising! I can't wait to read it! :)

Cursed is due for release in September 2012 from Spencer Hill Press!

Add Cursed to your "To-Read" shelf on Goodreads: Cursed
Find Jennifer L. Armentrout Online: Goodreads | Website | Twitter | Facebook | Blog

3 comments:

  1. The blurb sounds indeed promising!After reading Half Blood by the same author though I have to admit that I'm willing to read anything by her even ifthe blurb didn't sound so promising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zomg! I know right?! I love JLA's distinct character voices! I'll read anything written by her! :) And I can just tell that CURSED will be epically amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. l like how the cover is simple but great and it sounds great too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p