Home    411 On Momo    Reviews    Review Policy    Contact

Jul 25, 2011

The Novel Formerly Known as Hellbent Officially has a Title!

If you don't know anything about me, the one thing you should know is that I am the biggest fan of the Personal Demons trilogy by the one and only, Lisa Desrochers.  I gush, I squee, I swoon, I flat line, I pass out, and I hyperventilate all the time when I talk about the books, the guys, the plot, the....everything.  One of the best series ever.  Today, I have the biggest honor of revealing the title to The Novel Formerly Known as Hellbent!

Excuse me while I go and freak the freak out! *runs to the room next door* I look a bit like this:


or something like this:



or something like this:


and this is me now:


*returns to the room*

Whew, can you feel my excitement for revealing this to all of you?  Are you excited for this?  Are you ready for this?  Well, first:


I really feel like I'm babbling on and on in this post and you probably didn't even read all of this.  Right when you opened this post you probably just scrolled down until you discovered the title.  So....I will post it now.

The third and final book



in the Personal Demons trilogy



by Lisa Desrochers is:
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓


So, what do you think?!  Personal Demons, Original Sin and Last Rite.  I think it fits perfectly with the whole series and it certainly has a vibe like the end, doesn't it?  Or is that just me?  Let me know what you think about the title, the books, the series overall, in the comments!  I would lurve to hear them!

A fun little tidbit for you all:  Lisa Desrochers's critique partner, Andrea Cremer, gets the credit for coming up with this awesome title!

And now I leave you all with the Last Rite tagline:
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

What happens when you can't outrun Hellor trust the ones you love?

More about the author:

[crop.jpg]
I scribe YA novels. PERSONAL DEMONS is in stores now, and the sequel, ORIGINAL SIN is due out on July 5, 2011. My omnipotent uberagent is Suzie Townsend at FinePrint Literary Management.
When I'm not writing, I'm torturing some poor unsuspecting patient, lecturing in some less-than-exotic city...or blogging...or maybe just sleeping, but that doesn't sound nearly as cool.

Find Lisa Desrochers online: Twitter | Blog | Website | Facebook

Purchase Personal Demons: Amazon | Borders | Barnes & Noble
Purchase Original Sin: Amazon | Borders | Barnes & Noble

7 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, Momo!
    You're SO funny!


    I love the GIFs... Especially the one of Sophia Bush and the little girl and Hermione... and the one from Supernatural.. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, well I sure hope they got my excitement across and that it made this post entertaining to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Love it! Thanks for making me laugh this morning XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT <333 Can't wait!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *dances* Don't worry Momo, I read the post beginning to end, in that order. Love the gifs. But more than the gifs...
    The title is amazing! *squee* I'm so excited! *dances again* Where's that room you went into? Can I borrow it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, Dean is SO HOT. Ehemm....anyway I love the title!!! It's badddd ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read this series before the new one is out! Love the neame though! Those animations are sooo funny! Thanks for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by Books Over Boys! You're a fun little lollipop triple dipped in awesomesauce. ;p