Jul 3, 2011
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers Week!
Starting today, I will be celebrating Original Sin's release with character interviews and an author interview with Lisa Desrochers!
At the end of this week, on Saturday, I will be hosting a giveaway of a signed copy of Personal Demons and Original Sin, so follow along this week, read the interviews and then enter for your chance to win both of them!
Here's the schedule:
SUNDAY: Original Sin Book Review
THURSDAY: Character Interview with Frannie
FRIDAY: Character Interview with Luc
So, do not miss out on all this awesomeness and grab the banner or the button and share it with the world - it just might earn you a few points for the giveaway *wink wink*!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















































So awesome! Can't wait! Personal Demons was awesome. (I'm actually planning on heading to a signing here in NY on Tuesday, and Lisa's going to be there.)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the week!
I love Personal Demons! I can't wait to read Original Sin. Looking forward to the character interviews!
ReplyDelete